Microsoft Office 365 Support Services In Fort Worth/Dallas
Efficiency is crucial to the success of today’s businesses. Being able to communicate and collaborate seamlessly enhances the effectiveness of a business. Having access to productivity tools that enable your employees to do their jobs more efficiently and from anywhere enhances the agility and competitiveness of your business.
Whether it’s writing reports or preparing presentations, Microsoft 365 has the tools to enhance your productivity. Add Teams to the mix, and your business has a collaborative environment that makes a distributed workforce operate effectively and efficiently.
Hear From Our
Read Our Reviews
Premier Support for Microsoft Office 365 in Dallas/Fort Worth
Microsoft Office 365, the business collaboration and productivity suite that allows you to work in new, productive, and smart ways, is a bit complex to manage. Given that it evolves constantly, you’ll require Corptek’s advanced expertise and dedicated IT resources to implement, customize, troubleshoot, and, of course, keep up with the constant changes.
As your Microsoft Office 365 support backbone, Corptek offers you support to overcome challenges with a proven, holistic approach so that you can get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investment.
Microsoft 365 Plans
Here is an outline of Microsoft Office 365 plans and how they differ from one another:
The offerings of the business essentials plan include:
- Mobile installation of Office apps (up to 5 devices per user)
- OneDrive for Business (1 TB of cloud storage for every user)
- Outlook email (50 GB inbox storage per user and send messages up to 150 MB)
- HD video conferencing
- Microsoft Teams
- Office online (browser-based suite of office apps)
- Yammer collaboration software
- Microsoft flow (a workflow automation app that enables users to configure notifications automatically, sync files, and collect data without the need to code the process)
- Power Apps (an app development platform that enables users to build business-specific mobile and web apps)
- Planner (a project management platform that enables users to assign tasks, plan projects, share files, and communicate)
In addition to the complete desktop and offline Office 365 suite of applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, OneDrive, and SharePoint), other offerings of this plan include:
- The range of online services offered on lower-tier plans, like Business Essential and ProPlus
- Business management and CRM tools: Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager, and Invoicing.
This is often the most recommended plan for businesses. It includes everything that Business Premium has to offer, plus:
- Fully integrated iOS, device management features, Android, and Windows, that allow for simple deployment and management of Windows on your mobile.
- Improved security features such as link checking and attachment verification for email, data backup features that keep your information accessible, as well as information protection policies that add controls over how information can be accessed.
What Are the Features of Microsoft Office 365?
- Quick and Proactive Crisis Management: Our dedicated Microsoft 365 support team provides hands-on assistance and speedy resolution to any issues related to any Microsoft 365 plans via phone, live chats, or tickets. Our experts know how to identify problems and provide solutions round the clock.
- Specialized Assistance and Deep Expertise: With every Microsoft 365 account, you will be assigned an expert specially trained in Microsoft 365 to assist you and your team to manage a cloud-based environment. Our experts will offer you support consistently in planning and the resolution of any challenges, delivering proactive service.
- Dedicated Support: Our technical team will attend to your business and smoothen things whenever you need them. We take immediate action to help resolve any issues anywhere, anytime.
- Direct One-On-One Communication: We’ll actively listen to you, understand what your needs are, and respond to them accordingly.
Is Microsoft 365 Right for You?
Depending on what your business does, how large it is, what your budget will allow, and several other factors, Microsoft 365 may or may not be the right choice.
That said, if you’re unsure, it would be wise to get a second opinion from an IT services company.
Connect with Corptek so that we can evaluate your IT needs and determine if Microsoft 365 can help you meet them.Contact Us